MBGH Event Calendar


Check out the happenings.....

Click the event for more information & registration!

 

 

National Alliance Medical Director on Demand

05/26/2020, 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM

Webinar map

Description:

Join this webinar from the National Alliance to learn from coalition and coprorate medical directors from across the US as they discuss issues critical to managing the cost and quality of your health benefits from the clinical perspective.

Please join us for a special presentation from Dr. Wayne Jonas, Executive Director, Samueli Integrative Health Programs who will be discussing Integrative Primary Care: The Missing Element for Value. Health care as currently practiced only contributes about 20% to the actual health of the population. That is because it does not address the underlying determinants of health. In this talk, Dr. Jonas will show you what produces the other 80% of health and how those can be incorporated into the routine practice of health care in a post-COVID world.

Open to MBGH members and CEO Culture of Health participants.

Email Cristie for registration information.



From Our Blog

Say Hello

Please feel free to drop us a line via the button below. We try to respond to every email we receive.

Stay Connected

Join the MBGH community and keep up to date with issues concerning Memphis healthcare.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Feed